To login to Office365, your username will be your school email address and your password will be the same as your laptop password.
- To send a document to OneNote, you must go into the print settings of the program you are on. For example, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc. To do this press the Ctrl key and then the P key on your keyboard.
- This window should appear. Click the drop-down menu by “Destination” and click “See more“.
- After clicking “See more“, you will see this window pop up (photo below). Click “Send To OneNote 2016” and then click on “Print“.
- After you click on print, you will get a message from the OneNote 2016 app asking where you would like to place your document.
- To sync your notebook to the latest version, first open your class notebook in the OneNote 2016 Desktop App.
- Once you have opened your notebook, right-click on the notebook and click on Sync This Notebook Now.
- You will see a green sync symbol appear at the bottom left of your notebook. Once it goes away and there are no other symbols, you’re good to go.
- To check that your notebook is up to date, first open your class notebook in the OneNote 2016 Desktop App.
- Once you have opened your notebook, right-click on the notebook and click on “Notebook Sync Status…“.
- After you click on Notebook Sync Status…, this window will pop up and tell you when your notebook last synced. If it is not up to date, you can click on Sync Now to get it to the most up to date version.